- Kevin Cirone:10 Aug. 2018“ A really fantastic, expertly crafted piece to read and envision, NPC sheds light on a gender bias in the technology and digital entertainment industries that not enough people are talking about. Gamergate didn't go away and it might even be worse than ever. Every internet troll needs to see and understand this piece. Will they? Probably not. But one can hope. ”
- Aaron Sawyer:9 Aug. 2018“ Inventive female driven comedy that's smart, playful, and hopeful. There are punches. There is wit. There is beauty. ”
- Jennifer Kokai:23 Apr. 2018“ I love this play. It's a smart, hilarious, and insightful look into gender, video games, and relationships. It offers amazing opportunities for actors, designers, and directors. ”
- Katja22,,AnyFemale, Non-binaryAn aspiring game designer.
- Trent22,,WhiteMaleJust a guy.
- Naomi30s,,AnyFemale, Female presenting
- Grant20s,,AnyMaleDeeply non-threatening
- OfficerAdult,,AnyFemale, Female presenting
- Morwyn20s-30s,,AnyFemale, female-presentingA video game sorceress
- Feldrick20s-30s,,AnyMale, Male presentingA video-game barbarian.
- ,Professional,Red Theatre Chicago2019
- ,Professional,San Francisco Playhouse2018
- ,University,Yale Drama Cabaret2018
National Playwrights Conference
Eugene O'Neill Theater Center
Bay Area Playwrights Festival