- Rachel Feeny-Williams:8 Jul. 2021“ I sometimes think dark theatre gets a very bad rep. An audience doesn't always want to roll on the floor with laughter, sometimes they need to think and sometimes they need to feel. That is precisely what this play gives you, a roller coaster of feeling! Any audience seeing this piece I feel would be privileged to witness this deeply emotional and very socially relevant piece. ”
- Jarred Corona:9 May. 2021“ I'm unsure how to explain my thoughts without unloading unnecessary trauma . I can surely say the writing is great. Pflaster sure knows exactly how to compose a verse and bring life to speech. Full characters. Catharsis, perhaps. Catharsis is what I can say. Few pieces of media of any sort have given me terribly strong emotion. The last time I cried at a play was "Tribes" by Nina Raine. I'm... somewhere, at the moment. Scared, I move, and survive. Thank you for giving me a show to survive. I hope you read this as sincere compliment, because it is. ”
- Mark Loewenstern:2 Jun. 2020“ Not just a devastating revenge story. Not just a canny depiction of the claims and counter-claims that come when abuse is alleged. Pflaster here launches a searing investigation into the mutual sexual jealousy between young and old, between vitality and experience. ”
- Dennis Kirkland40s,,Any (but probably white)MaleA filmmaker and theatre artist. Accused of molesting a male teenager who has now grown up to be a movie star and found his voice.
- Franklin Gabriel20s,,AnyMaleA wacky rakish movie actor. Something appealingly feral about him. Kinda bicurious.
- Corum Diamond30s,,AnyMaleA playwright; geek for classical theatre
- Josh Epstein20s,,AnyMaleFranklin's best buddy, also an actor, who's been in a ton of movies with him. more full-figured and bro-y.
- Scott Pitts20s,,AnyMaleVery pretty actor, suddenly a big deal in Hollywood, but still very naive about it.
- Harvey Leporello40s-50s,,AnyMaleDennis' manager. Kind of nerdy and thirsty
- ChorusAny Age,,AnyAny (but probably Male)7 to 20 half-naked men who will play all the other roles in the play, with as much doubling as you prefer.
- ,Reading,Turn to Flesh Productions2018
- ,Reading,TOSOS - The Other Side of Silence2018
- ,Reading,EMG Playwright Group2017