- Mark Loewenstern:2 Jun. 2020“ Not just a devastating revenge story. Not just a canny depiction of the claims and counter-claims that come when abuse is alleged. Pflaster here launches a searing investigation into the mutual sexual jealousy between young and old, between vitality and experience. ”
- Elana Gartner:28 Jun. 2018“ Duncan's dark depiction of the many sides of a potential molestation in the entertainment industry and how careers have suffered as a result comes at an extremely poignant moment. With one eye on the #MeToo movement, audience members will feel each character's pain as the play unfolds and hurtles towards a confrontation. ”
- Dennis Kirkland40s,,Any (but probably white)MaleA filmmaker and theatre artist. Accused of molesting a male teenager who has now grown up to be a movie star and found his voice.
- Franklin Gabriel20s,,Any race / ethnicityMaleA wacky rakish movie actor. Something appealingly feral about him. Kinda bicurious.
- Corum Diamond30s,,Any race / ethnicityMaleA playwright; geek for classical theatre
- Josh Epstein20s,,Any race / ethnicityMaleFranklin's best buddy, also an actor, who's been in a ton of movies with him. more full-figured and bro-y.
- Scott Pitts20s,,Any race / ethnicityMaleVery pretty actor, suddenly a big deal in Hollywood, but still very naive about it.
- Harvey Leporello40s-50s,,Any race / ethnicityMaleDennis' manager. Kind of nerdy and thirsty
- ChorusAny Age,,Any race / ethnicityAny (but probably Male)7 to 20 half-naked men who will play all the other roles in the play, with as much doubling as you prefer.
- ,Reading,Turn to Flesh Productions2018
- ,Reading,TOSOS - The Other Side of Silence2018
- ,Reading,EMG Playwright Group2017