Salt Off A Bird's Tail
- DAYAA grandmother,,JewishCis or trans womanEnglish is not her first language. She should speak with a thick accent: Yiddish mixed with another language of the actor's choice. Her voice is blunt and powerful. Actors who have lived their lives in more than one language and/or country and/or culture should be prioritized for this role.
- RACHELA mother,,JewishCis or trans womanEnglish is her first language. This being said, she has clearly picked up certain hand gestures, pronunciations, intonations, and songs from her mother. Her body is much more perceptive than her mind.
- DAISYA daughter,,JewishCis or trans girlEnglish is her first language, but she prefers other means of communication. She has the ability to exist in many worlds at once.
- TORAH CHILDRENAncient children,GenderlessThey are full of the devilish energies of childhood and war. Their minds are constantly racing. They don’t stop to think.
- YOUNG DAYABetween DAISY and RACHEL's ages,,JewishCis or trans womanDoes not speak English. She is serious, but with a softness not longer present in her older self.
- ,Reading,Bennington College2020
- ,Reading,New Yiddish Rep Theater2019
- ,Workshop,Bennington College2017
- ,University,Bennington College2021