- Cheryl Bear:5 Jul. 2021“ A powerful look at aging, our fears around it and the toll that takes on us. Well done. ”
- Karen Lothan:27 May. 2021“ Set in the future, “Ageless” is a timely and engaging take on our fears of ageing. Thought-provoking issues set in a fascinating new world. Highly recommend. ”
- Hope Villanueva:6 Jun. 2020“ A completely fascinating musing on the future and aging (and not aging) that still manages to remain personal and human. It's possible to see each character's struggle clearly, making it impossible to take sides in the play's central debate: Is it better to age or stay forever young? I'd love to see this play in production, as well, and learn what a good group of designers will do with the future technology elements. ”
- MarinAges from 15 to 90,,AnyFemaleA genetic researcher and struggling poet. Dreamy and morbid. Begins the play at age 15 and ends at almost 90. Ages naturally throughout the play.
- OliviaAppears 30s,,AnyFemaleMarin’s mother, also a genetic researcher. Appears early-mid 30s; does not appear to age throughout the play.
- ErrickAppears 20s,,AnyMaleMarin’s boyfriend and later husband. A hydraulic engineer. Begins the play at 15 and appears mid-20s throughout the rest of the play.
- CoralTeens/early 20s,,AnyFemaleDaughter of Marin and Errick.
- Dylan80s,,AnyMaleMarin’s father, 80s. Has aged naturally for most of his life.
- Aged MarinLate 80s,,AnyFemaleMarin in her late 80s. Functions as a narrator.
- ,Reading,Four Walls Theater2020
- ,Reading,Quantum Dragon Theatre2017
- ,Professional,Quantum Dragon Theatre2017