- John Weagly:13 Jul. 2019“ There's a lot going on in this thoughtful short play. ”
- Cheryl Bear:2 Jul. 2019“ We can't ignore or shut off our hearts when it comes to the well being of animals. They need us and there's a powerful relationship that exists between us. Brilliantly done. ”
- Liz Dooley:30 Jun. 2019“ The central relationship in this play, between the gorilla and Myra, is so strong, and made stronger by the fact that it’s fed through casting, interaction, and performance—all without needing to make the closeness between the two explicit. Enough is said, or hinted at, to make both the tone and character dynamics at once clear and hauntingly ambiguous—that goes double for the ending, which evokes a sense of dread simply by implication. A haunting exploration on the effect that humans and animals have on each other. ”
- Myra30s.An administrative assistant.
- Jerry30s.A zoo administrator.
- The GorillaA male Western Lowland gorilla.
- ,Professional,Primal Theatre, London2019
Cast Iron XI Short Play Night
Cast Iron Theatre (U.K.)