- Abraham Johnson:2 Nov. 2022“ Dark, dangerous, sharp, and just scandalous enough to keep us on our toes, I adore this monstrous play. The twins are fascinating in their toxic, razor's edge intimacy. Cleo's relationship with gender dysphoria is refreshing, subtle, and expertly buried underneath the scandal of the chatroom scenes. Those chatroom scenes, too, feel at once dangerous and dramaturgically thrilling. Jesus, I'll be thinking about this play for a while. Excellent, excellent, excellent. ”
- Nick Malakhow:24 Aug. 2022“ Beautifully done coming of age play that explores gender, gender identity, self image, body image, and the intersection of those things with adolescence. Jan Rosenberg mixes realistic and potent and poignant scenes with some fantastical and theatrically heightened elements to create an aesthetically cohesive and original play. Eager to see the development trajectory of this piece and a production of it up on its feet! ”
- Shaun Leisher:16 Aug. 2022“ Rosenberg has a gift for writing teenagers. Loved this coming-of-age, horror play.
- Lenny30s-40s,,AnyMaleGuidance counselor. Also plays DADDY SAYZ, CIRCUS FREAK, and TYLER. Queer.
- Jessie35,,AnyFemaleThe twins' mother.
- Fox14,,AnyMaleSuper nerdy, super smart.
- Cleo14,,AnyFemaleCan be played by AFAB non-binary performer. Questioning her/their gender. Bea’s twin.
- Bea14,,AnyFemaleCleo's Twin.