- Chip MillerStarts at 19; ages to 38. ,,Any Race/EthnicityMaleSally’s husband. Amiable. Likes to please others. Easily manipulated by others. Sexually closeted and tormented by his secret. A successful executive at a major packaged goods company in Midtown Manhattan despite an apparent lack of ambition.
- Sally MillerStarts at 19; ages to 38. ,,Any Race/EthnicityFemaleChip’s wife. Smart and competent. A bit controlling. Successful Market Researcher before becoming a stay-at-home mom. Has definite ideas about the kind of upper-middle-class life she wants. Driven by her desire to rise above her working-class roots.
- Actor #333-48,,Any Race/EthnicityMale5 roles:
• Franklin Mancuso. Age 35. Charming. Successful real estate agent. Openly gay. A bit deceptive. HIV-positive. Eventually has full-on AIDS.
• Will Dent. Age 40. Chip’s work colleague. Unimaginative business executive focused solely on his job.
• Dr. Devlin. Age 48. Chip’s junior high school principal. Uptight, formal, and articulate.
• Officer Johnson. Age 33. Police officer. Weary. Professional. Approachable.
• Therapist (voice)
- Actor #432-44,,Any Race/EthnicityMale4 roles:
• Leo. Age 40. Family man. Personable. Driven by his need for sex with men. Deceptive and sneaky.
• Tony. Age 30. A rough but sexy man. In great shape. Proud of his body. A bit dumb.
• Mr. Miller. Age 44. Chip’s father. Upper middle-class. White collar job. A guy’s guy. Looks down on effeminate men.
• Bouncer. Age 32. A little intimidating. Compassionate, but mostly acts tough.