AZTEC PIRATES & THE INEQUITY OF SACRIFICE
- The PlayGround Experiment:14 Dec. 2021“ We were honored to be a part of the early development of this play as well as the first play in this trilogy and cannot recommend it enough. Like part one it has everything good plays should have: strong characters, high stakes, compelling story and highly theatrical. So yes, we recommend this play. ”
- Kit Goldstein Grant:9 Dec. 2021“ A gorgeous work that keeps you on the edge of your seat, and that brings you completely into the world of the characters as they struggle against internal and the external forces of a cruel world. Timely and mesmerizing. ”
- Cheryl Bear:2 Apr. 2021“ A riveting journey that keeps us hooked as these characters struggle to make choices that will forever affect them and those around them. Well done. ”
- Elida MontenegroThirties,,HispanicFemaleJohnny's wife, Hispanic. Wants more out of life, or at least wants everyone to think she has everything she wants in life.
- Carmen FernandezThirties,,Aztec-AmericanFemaleAztec-American, married to Beto, but nobody's wife! Extremely woke.
- Michelle SalinasTwenties/Thirties,,LatinaFemaleSalvador's wife, a waitress, wants to be a soccer mom.
- Beto FernandezThirties,,Mexican-AmericanMaleICE Officer, Johnny's partner, Mexican-American, a joker, a prankster, the life of the party.
- Homer ResendezThirties/Forties,,LatinoMaleA very good looking, Latino surgeon, thirties or forties. (Also plays Pulido, & Ice Agent A)
- Xochitl "Samantha" RojasEarly Twenties,,Indigenous LatinaFemaleA young immigrant woman from El Salvador, indigenous (also plays Irma)
- Sister MollyForties/Fifties,,LatinaFemaleA middle-aged Latina nun who runs the Catholic Charities Respite Center. The kind of woman who gets things done. (Also plays Terre, Judge, Ice Agent 2, and Woman in Detainment)
- Johnny MontenegroThirties,,LatinoMaleImmigration & Customs Enforcement Officer, Latino. (Also plays Alfonso, Aztec Warrior & Waiter)
- AlejandroThirties,,LatinoMaleA gay latino man, 30's, who has lost something. (Also plays Johnny etc.)
- Capt. PulidoThirties/Forties,,LatinoMaleA forceful man. Latino, forties. (Also plays Homer & Ice Agent A)
- TerreForties/Fifties,,LatinaFemaleA Mexican-American woman trying to live her best life. (Also plays Sister Molly, Judge, Ice Agent B, and Woman in Detainment)
- IrmaTwenties,,LatinaFemaleA civil rights lawyer, Latina. (Also plays Xochitl)