Annie Jump and the Library of Heaven
- Dave Osmundsen:20 Mar. 2020“ A beautiful, life-affirming play that, while for all ages, is not afraid to deal with subjects such as mental illness and self-doubt. The story subverts and challenges the "Chosen One" trope common in much YA sci-fi and uses it to make a larger point about how we collectively contribute to humanity. I can imagine directors, actors, and designers having a blast with this piece. ”
- National New Play Network:28 May. 2019“ ANNIE JUMP AND THE LIBRARY OF HEAVEN by Reina Hardy received a National New Play Network Rolling World Premiere. Partnering NNPN Member Theaters were RENAISSANCE THEATERWORKS (Milwaukee, WI), RORSCHACH THEATRE (Washington, DC), THE VORTEX (Austin, TX), and THROWN STONE (Ridgefield, CT) ”
- John Bavoso:9 May. 2019“ I saw a production of this recently in Washington, DC, and had an absolute blast. An out-of-this-world, all-ages play that’s not afraid to engage with more serious subject matter, ANNIE JUMP is a genuine celebration of nerdiness, empowerment, and love! Also, Hardy’s created lots of exciting opportunities for talented designers to play and show off. Highly recommended! ”
- Annie Jump13,Female13 year old science genius.
- Dr. Jump30s-50sAnnie's father.
- KJ Urbanik14,Male14 year old computer geek
- AltheaAgeless, appears about 15,FemaleTeenage mean girl who is also a mindfurl of an intergalactic super-computer, awesome hair.
- Mrs. Gomez30s-50s,FemaleAnnie's teacher. May also provide voiceovers for the Chairwoman and Dr. Ford.
- ,Workshop,Write Now2015
- ,Reading,The Kennedy Center2014
- ,Reading,Purple Crayon Players2014
- ,Reading,Orlando Shakespeare Theater2014
Theater for Young Audiences Prize
Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival