PETER CRATCHIT, ESQ.
- Philip Middleton Williams:21 Apr. 2020“ Christmas in August? Why not? This tale, this carol, taking the beloved Dickens story and making it just as meaningful and spiritual -- in every sense -- as the original gives added meaning to what giving and life is all about. Kerr Lockhart's inventiveness and his way with both the characters and their setting brings dimension to them that would be wondrous to behold. But unlike the original "A Christmas Carol," this is a play that deserves to be seen all year around. ”
- David Hansen:14 Apr. 2020“ A sequel to Dickens's classic, the son of Bob and Emily Cratchit is the director of the charitable organization left behind by Ebenezer Scrooge. Lockhart creates snappy, witty conversation, and peoples the story with characters original and familiar, a celebration of the world of non-profit and the pople in it. It's a new holiday classic! ”
- Doug DeVita:20 Mar. 2020“ This is just wonderful! I love everything about it: revisiting beloved characters and meeting them in a new light, the sublimely theatrical possibilities for staging, and most of all, the love that Lockhart has for his characters, his subject matter, and the source material – a love that shines through with every word. As Chelsea Frandsen noted in her recommendation: this should be a Holiday staple. Perhaps produced in rep with the Dickens' original? ”
- ,Reading,Play Readings With Friends2020
- ,Reading,Leonia Players Guild2018
- ,Reading,St. James Players, Upper Montclair, NJ2017