Theseus and the Minotaur and the Other Six - The Myth Reimagined
- THESEUSMale/ Male-identifyingthe self proclaimed "hero" of the story. He is pompous and self-involved, but ultimately a product of the system he thinks he's beat.
- THEODOREMale/ Male-identifyingknown as "Theodore the Wise", but really he feels trapped by what has parents want from him.
- THE MINOTAURActor or Puppeta misunderstood monster who is trapped by his own fate. Only when he is a shown kindness does he see there is more to his world. Non-verbal.
- THE FURIESthe three storytellers. They make sure the story of Theseus is told correctly. Since they are immortal beings, they are neither male nor female identifying.
- NICOMale / Male-identifyingknown as "Nico the Participating", he is a lonely soul searching for his place in the world.
- LYRAFemale/ Female-identifyingknown as "Lyra the Pristine" for obsessively striving for perfection. She is romantically interested in Theodore because she thinks that's what her parents would want.
- IRISFemale / Female-Identifyingknown as "Iris the Bright", she is a spunky young kid who sees the best in every situation.
- INIDGOFemale / Female Identifyingknown as "Indigo the Fierce", she is Iris' older sister. Indigo is very concerned with Iris' wellbeing and would do anything to keep her safe.
- FLORIANMale/Male-identifyingson of General Floridian, Florian has some big, brave shoes to fill. He is determined to be the hero he was taught to become.
- CHICOchicken puppeta chicken and Nico's best friend.
- ,Workshop,Youth Theatre Northwest2022
- ,Commission,Youth Theatre Northwest2021
- ,Community Theater,Youth Theatre Northwest2022