- Jennifer O'Grady:9 Feb. 2019“ Marvelously complex, incredibly real-feeling play about rape culture and consent that dives fearlessly and utterly successfully into the gray areas. Would love to see this produced. ”
- LaDarrion Williams:24 Nov. 2018“ Haunting and vivacious play that could be a tool on the lessons of rape culture and assault. Also, it is a great play for men to read as well. ”
- James Fleming:23 Oct. 2018“ An absolutely breathtaking play that digs deep into the hard conversations around consent, sexual assault, and rape culture. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and is deeply empathetic to all its characters while never letting the perpetrators off the hook. This play needs to be produced right now! Read it, teach it, produce it. ”
- Lucy18,,AnyFemaleFreshman at UC Berkeley.
- Jared19 or 20,,AnyMaleSophomore at UC Berkeley.
- Bradley18 or 19,,AnyMaleLucy’s high school boyfriend.
Detroit New Works Festival
Outvisible Theatre Company
In-Progress New Play Reading Series
Award of Excellence in Playwriting
Association for Theatre in Higher Education