- Sarah King:16 Apr. 2019“ This is such a fantastic play in that it tackles a serious subject matter realistically while also having comedy sprinkled throughout that adds lightness to the overall dark tone while also adding to the characters' depth. Highly recommend! ”
- Jessi Pitts:11 Apr. 2019“ Every second of this play provides new information, and creates a masterfully crafted study on how messy, difficult, and confusing these matters can be. It's heartbreaking to watch Lucy experience mistakes of her own doing and mistakes that are out of her hands. A thoughtful piece on rape culture that left me squirming with discomfort; which I have a feeling is exactly what is intended ”
- Nick Malakhow:6 Apr. 2019“ I just loved how this was structured. Up until the very end, we're discovering new information that adds layer upon layer to the characters and circumstances! Loved the use of the dress and its condition as a way of telling time and making sense of the chronology. The hazy and irregular transitions in time echo the irregularity Lucy piecing together the events. All in all, a really thoughtful and complex exploration of an extraordinarily difficult topic. ”
- Lucy18,,AnyFemaleFreshman at UC Berkeley.
- Jared19 or 20,,AnyMaleSophomore at UC Berkeley.
- Bradley18 or 19,,AnyMaleLucy’s high school boyfriend.
Detroit New Works Festival
Outvisible Theatre Company
In-Progress New Play Reading Series
Award of Excellence in Playwriting
Association for Theatre in Higher Education